8 WAYS TO REVIVE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY THAT WILL WORK
We are instructed by methods that have revived other economies:
1. Give business incentives to create new jobs. Malaysia tried this and showed tremendous growth.Tax incentives for creating 1 job, 5 jobs, 10 jobs, 20 jobs 50, 100 and so on.
2. Give business incentives for creating new plants, new industry, new manufacturing
3. Give business incentives for creating environmentally clean buildings
4. Penalize businesses that send jobs overseas and reward companies that keep or create domestic labor
5. Provide ample and liberal financing and grants for new start ups, encourage entrepreneurship
6. Refund the SBA and create a new arm called: New Initiatives Now Join America The NINJA program is a way to taking new opportunity and becoming competitive in the new global economic warfare.
7. Create incentives to make products domestically that are now imported. Cheap loans, grants
8. Make giant conglomerates that do business in local communities, (including retail, banks, and industry), invest 1% of their gross generated in that community back into the community in the form of grants, cheap loans, and economic development stimulus for small and local business
These 8 steps are foolproof ways to grow the American economy. Do we have any leaders with the vision and courage to do it?
Ben B. Boothe, Sr.
President, Boothe and Associates